(Not that they need any help)
Characters: Seirin, Generation of Miracles
Challenge: 83 - Kagami’s Kitchen Rules
I happen to be in Japan right now, so the favourite foods of the KnB characters should (in theory) be within my grasp. I figured I could cheer on Seirin’s effort to beat all the GoM by gathering: a) all of Seirin’s favourite foods and b) all of the GoM’s least favourite foods. Eat this and victory is assured!
*Contains no real cooking
Challenge 83: Kagami’s Kitchen Rules
- This challenge is a special one in honor of our deuteragonist’s birthday!
- The basic idea of this challenge is that instead of say, just writing or drawing something related food (like in our food challenge last year), that you take pictures of food that you make or eat that’s related to Kuroko no Basuke.
- Sharing recipes is absolutely encouraged, but you don’t have to! Or at least, the definition of a recipe isn’t very strict necessarily. When we ran this challenge last year, we got a number of very creative submissions, including: Aomine’s Cheery Blossom Beer, Kagami Taiga’s First In-N-Out, and Aomine’s Dinner Alone! So feel free to go wild with telling a story with your pictures and recipes!
- The only requirements are that the photos taken must be taken by you, and we ask that you please credit any recipes that you adapt. If you choose to do a narrative or arrangement with prepared/snack food, please specify where you obtained it from!
- If you need additional inspiration, please check out this post on food in Kuroko no Basket!
- Feel free to contact the mods if you have any questions on what a valid submission is!
- (The banner for this challenge was created by takaomine!)
- Challenge no 83 - Kagami’s Kitchen Rules will be open to submissions until 23:59 EST August 9th.
- Challenge no 82 - Rivals will be open to submissions until 23:59 EST August 2nd.
- Challenge No 81 - Five Things is now CLOSED to submissions. Feel free to reblog/repost!